A Fenix Bed System boxspring
The best of a waterbed combined with a boxspring
The Elvira boxspring
Our Elvira boxspring is specially designed to support a watermattress. The Elvira sprung base differs from typical boxsprings by:
- Thicker, thermally hardened Bonnell springs
- Framework in blockboard quality
- Support slats in solid oak, no creaking sounds!
- Laminated fabrics/leatherlooks in more than 80 colours
- Resists heavy weights
Characteristics of the bed
- Mattress-set of your choice
- Cover of your choice
- All colours are possible
- Width: from 100 to 220 cm in 20 cm steps
Length: 190, 200, 210, 220 cm
- The bed itself has a fixed height. With legs of 10 or 15 cm in height, this results in a lying height of 55 or 60 cm.
- The decorative feet are made of solid wood.
Each Elvira boxspring has 6 feet (12 pieces for a double bed).
The legs are available in 7x7 or 9x9 cm and 10 or 15 cm high, with a colour of your choice.
The invisible feet can be replaced by simple support feet if desired.
This extension is useful for installation in combination with a headboard. This option creates more space between the bed and the headboard, so making the bed is easier.
Should you not find your choice in our extensive fabric collection, then there is always the possibility to provide a fabric yourself. Of course, the fabric must be suitable for upholstery. Please ask for advice from your local reseller or our technical service.